Howdy all:-)another day has zoomed passed, and it is blinking hot today +- 35 degrees. Not much to say today, moved my office out of the station (I've been in the studio for 9 years, and listening to the same music day in and day out is just to much and lets not get started on the DJ's-shame not there fault)the only problem with the move is that I'm gonna be under my bosses nose:-( win some, loose some. My Rats are so hot it is not funny, I've had to put out ice packs for them-true. The Dogs are sleeping on the bean bag and the fish well....feed me dam it! enough said:-)
I did read a brilliant line when I was on the Bus today: If we do not follow rules and regulations, we again lapse into animalism. by A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami. Prabhupada.
Have a great one
JaXXaJ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment