Wednesday, March 7, 2007

windows I win..ha

Howzit Guys & Girls
Well, the Intalation went well, my system is clean and fresh, My Ram is now 1 gig, but only running with one hard drive:-( still got to sort the other one out. It has been a nice relaxing day, I am now listning to Ekko-Mossman on Radio Ambient (off the net)I must admit the music selection is much better on the net than on normal radio. I am seriously thinking about doing my own net radio everyday for about 2 hours.The only problem is that the automation programs are expencive, oooh oooh I have new eye candy...Izak Davel google his name there are some pics of him on 24.com blog.Listning to a really cool song"Lemon Jelly - His Majesty King Raam" really cool stuff,tryed to create and account on 24.com but something stuffed up and I can't reaply with my name, so I'm not intrested!!! either it's my name or no name!!:-) hey that is an idea:-)
Gabble later
JaXXaJ

No comments: