Tuesday, March 6, 2007

It Has Begun

Howdy Sailors:-)
well my leave has began..ye yeyeyeyey:-) tonight I am re-loading windows, thanks to those malicious Trojan Horse Virus, Fuckers!!!! any ho, work was crap today, It is difficult when you are training a group of 4 people, 2 are with it and the other two ain't!I was training my DJ's on how to set up the VLC media program for sending and trancoding the multicast section of the program, now do you think they got it, no, and one who thinks he is capable of doing my job, ha, what a fucking joke. The weather is nice at the moment here in Durban, hope it lasts. Grapjas if you are reading this, I can't log into MWEB, but I still read you blog:-) well that's it for now, I'll post again after the re-load:-)
have a good one
JaXXaJ

No comments: