Wednesday, March 14, 2007

boy oh boy

Hi all reading:-)
the last couple of days have flown past so fast it is scary. My PC sorry Internet explore 7 is giving me so much shit, I can't get into my 24.com blog space, I can only see gmail in standard view, this sucks, i cant chat with anybody! VERY MAD!!!!
enyho work is hectic, I had my PDD (Performance discussion) on Wednesday, it went well except for getting more work to do, I can hardly keep my head above water, it is not good enough that I do so much, now they want more, hey if the pay was fantastic then I wouldn't mind, but hey fair is fair bastards!
got into a major cleaning mood over the weekend still in it actually but to tired to do anything about it:-)
Thought for today: If only I had money to share
have a super one
JaXXaJ

5 comments:

Fallen Angel said...

Thank you for your comment, I am glad you visited. Its fascinating to me that you are in South Africa. I have never even been out of the USA. I say that with regret. Someday. Bush is makin me want to leave though. I have a 14 year old son. There is no way he is going to die for oil in 4 years. Being an American is just embarrasing right now. Like being white was when the hurricane hit New Orleans.

You should post some pictures of where you live on your blog. I would love to see them. I treasure having people I know in other countries, since I can't travel now. Someday.

A DJ huh? Very dool. What kind of radio station?

Fallen Angel said...

I meant cool - sorry.

Aengus said...

How ur doing ?

JaXXaJ said...

Hi F.A.
Sometimes we think the grass is greener on the other side but it aint:-( South Africa is such a lovely place being ruined by the goverment, they seem to be over hungery for power and wealth, let hope all countries wake up and smell the coffie before it is to late. I'll post some pics soon (Well as soon as I can figure it out)I work for a retail company who has there own inhouse radio station, pretty cool. Ann Rice mmm brilliant artist, you should try read the Mayfair Witches cronicals (They inter bleed with the vampire cronicals)
Excuse my spelling, it is up to crap:-) thanx for popping in.
Gabble soon
JaXXaJ

JaXXaJ said...

hey Aengus, things are going well, and you? I feel so out of touch not blogging on mweb, but hey shit happens:-)thanx for poping in, really dig it:-) have a good one
JaXXaJ