Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I'm back

Hi all
Last night was fun, my freind always cheers me up, us gemini's know how to do it:-) whent to bed round 9 (the last few days have been murder on my soul) woke up at 4:30 this morning-why I do not know!!!lets see Valentines day, it's almost over people have had there fun and disapointments, me on the other hand am not bothered. My eye candy was on the bus today, now thats good for my soul:-) other than that not mmuch has happened today.
anyho have a good night everybody:-)
JaXXaJ
www.jax145d.co.za

6 comments:

grapjas said...

Ja jong ons het almal maar 'n paar geraamtes in die kas wat van tyd tot tyd onrustig word.

JaXXaJ said...

ek het baie:-)dankie vir de inloor -I hope I spelt it corectly:-)

Unknown said...

...and you thought no-one read this blog..... :)

Boobzilla said...

Love relationships are not always as easy as everyone expects it to be, remember comunication is a key rule in a relationship, also remember you cant make a "hunting horse" change it spots, if you dont tell him to, people cant smell that things are not so cosure in the relationship. Hope you have a better day today. from one gemini to another

JaXXaJ said...

Hey Wc, I'm giving to much of myself away aren't I:-)

JaXXaJ said...

Boobzilla, trust you to use the name I gave you:-) you naughty bugger:-)