Friday, February 23, 2007

Had better

Hi All
What a day it has been, In Madonna's words: Time went by so slowly:-) tomorrow morning I'm off to do "I Dare You Mags" with Margret (Mags) from Big Brother sa-I'll post some pics on my website over the weekend, Its going to be so funny cos we are making Mag's do the bangra dance (We then Give R10000 to charity) really it is just a marketing ploy.
Well the store managers fucked up my plans for Jhb on Monday, let me explain: My plan was to go to the West Rand store so I can check on the ip addresses and configurations, reset the amplifier and then go to Princess Crossing and set them up with the radio, stay over at the business flat and go to Witbank on Tuesday morning finish them up and make my way back to Durb's. But because the managers have to cart me around all the store visits are mixed up, dam bugger! I have to admit I am looking forward to the outing just hope everything goes well-I'll have a Little faith:-)
anyho that's it from me back again tomorrow
JaXXaJ

2 comments:

grapjas said...

Hi Kan ons op hierdie blog ook na jou musiek luister?

JaXXaJ said...

that is on my website:-) there are links in my profile, i will let you know when there is new music on my web site (gonna re-invent it soon-when I get time:-)