Hi all:-)
Last day of the month and how many people out there left with no money?
The trip down to JHB was well worth it, I finally got the other three store radio to work and I can gladly say...YE BABY YE so If you are in the Westrand, Princess Crossing or Witbank you can catch me live on Radio Hub (Hub stores) between 12-3 on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursday and on a Friday from 9am to 1pm. other than that is is very hot in Durbs at the moment. It was strange for me when I was in Jhb cos it seems as if winter has already began there?
Enough bout that
Have a super fun time and don't forget to wear a condom when you shag:-)
JaXXaJ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi
Ek weet nie by watter Johannesburg jy die winter gekry het nie want hier is dit elke dag warmer as warm....
during the day it was hot but in the morning it is cold, and all the grass is dead!!!ours is still green and my cosmos are blooming:-)
Post a Comment