Hi All
Well 2day wasn't much of a bad day, Finished most of my weeks work, just gotta do the DJ's schedual then it's just the boaring stuff. Mweb seems to have carmed down, thank gooodness. Sometimes I wonder about myself, with the whole love thing, maybe you can tell me-Do I not love because I'm a Infatuation junkie or because I haven't found my soul mate, you see me and my partner get on well together we don't fight-that's me, I don't do the fighting thing at all! but we are not a match, first of all he is 9 years older than me, and to much of a Queen for me to handel, I belive if your gay your gay there is no need to flaunt it!!!not to sur where this relationship is going it doesn't seem to be going anywhere. back to the love thing: I know I'm capable of love, I love my animals-to such a degree that I can't love them enough - that is love right? and a nother thing that bothers me, and you will find it weird, my partner had a dream when we first staterd going out, he dreampt that I would leave him for another guy.the second thing is I when to a palm reader and she said the same thing? you tell me
anyho have a gr8 time
JaXXaJ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment