Thursday, February 22, 2007

almost over the week

Hi all Bloggers
It has been an OK week, I fly to Jhb on Monday and return on Tuesday-just to set up the radio:-)
I think that MWeb days are coming to an end, well at least we think so, never mind.
The weather in durbs is pretty hectic, yesterday it was so hot we had to feed the chickens Ice to stop them from laying hard boiled eggs..hehehehe. Had a good night otherwise had a shag or two, that's what happens when the boyfriend doesn't go to bed at 8-you can say I was molested heheheheh not complaining:-) It is like an Ice box here in the station today cos of the air con, can you believe I am playing Mac arena - I need my head read:-) Just read up on Madonna's blog (If it's real) and I am quite excited to hear the new album - due later this year, Just loaded "Survival" for a;ll the fans out there:-) they will know what I'm saying:-) anyho off to finish my cashew and soya nibbles:-)
Later folks
JaXXaJ

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmm, must say, your black is very black on my screen. Did you use dark black?

grapjas said...

hehehe... moet nogal saamstem met Aengus.. dit lees nogal moeilik so op die swart en soos jy weet is die ou oge nie meer van die beste nie.

Bly dit gaan goed..
Lekker aand..

JaXXaJ said...

I'll change it for you guys:-)

grapjas said...

Dis baie mooi so! Dankie vriend!

Anonymous said...

Funcky! :)

JaXXaJ said...

thanks G & A:-)glad you like it
have a good one
JaXXaJ