Wednesday, May 9, 2007

you see you don't have to put a heading here

Hi Bloggers

I in a fucked up mood today, that is why I'm blogging here 2day. First of all I wasn't in the mood to walk to the bus stop 2day, my boots where hurting me (Pierre Cardin) they where defiantly not made for walking, you would thing that for the price I paid for them you should be able to do anything with them, another reason that I'm proud to be a man:-)
busy listening to ATB (ya it had to be him) I haven't loaded it on my i pod yet.

I don't know why I'm in such a shit mood today, did a bit of work today, sent out a tender for 18 computers for when we relaunch the radio station. riped a whole bunch of music for the next mp3 disk. I must admit that I did eat healthier today - one bowl of granola for breaky, Woolworth's melon pack for lunch, a lite snack at 3, still haven't decided what to eat for supper I'll ask N what he's making.

After walking home from Pick n Pay with dog food, my mood was at it's fucken limit, I have to admit that I'm feeling much calmer now (This new ATB cd is really the bomb) anyho have fun without having children.
USE a CONDOM WHEN YOU FUCK, simple! If you don't have a condom on hand just WANK or the opposite he you wont get locked away in South Africa for have porn or dildo's (see news24.com)
Cheers
JaXXaJ

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Those boots weren't made for walkin'

JaXXaJ said...

now I know how puss in boots felt

ms generica to you!! said...

cool blogging!just wante dto let you know..the so called madonna blog is fake..im gonna youtub ethis and tell the world!this faker is using madonnas name and fame to be a somebody and really pisses me of fthat they are deceiving people...

ms generica to you!! said...

so where r you????