Tuesday, April 3, 2007

hello

Hi all bloggers out there, just felt like blogging on this side today sorry for the inconvenience:-)I'll make it up to you at the end of this blog:-)
so how are you guys doing?
Me...I'm doing well thanx for asking:-) only two working days left yipeee, had a bad start to the morning:the bus did not pitch up (nothing new for Durban transport) so I got to work an 9am - beeeeg sshhheeeettt:-<> On the music scene for this week..nothing worth talking about:-( why has the music got so crap?
One of my DJ's came home with me to check his e-mails, we ended up on youtube.com watching videos of Godsmack, Rob Zombie, Korn and Marilyn Manson and it was the first time I saw a Siouxsie & the Banshees video (My gift to you - down below)
hope you enjoy the song I just love it (Songs name: Kiss Em for Me)
enyho have a super evening
JaXXaJ

No comments: